We need photos and design help
If you have a desire to use visual storytelling to impact the world, come join us.
We are an incubator for top writing talent that masquerades as a content marketing agency. Every day we wake up and pour our hearts into perfecting our ability to communicate ideas. Often, those ideas are visual, and we need to hire:
- A freelance photographer to help us build out a repository of black and white images for use on the company website and blog
- A freelance graphic designer who can design website graphics, e-books, infographics, and more
- Preferably based in New York City
- Flexible schedule
- Compensation based upon experience
- Have an impact with a growing company
We're looking for visual artists with vision. Ideally, you'll have strong opinions about what's most likely to convey the right messages and catch a viewer's eye. It's a plus if you have experience in digital marketing, sales, business development, technology, or SaaS.
For examples of the photos we're looking for, check out our blog The Beat.
For examples of the graphics we're looking for, check out our e-books page.
Who are we looking for?
We need uncommonly talented photographers and designers who can find fresh angles on well-tread topics. In your application, please:
- Tell us why you're the one. Applications without a personal statement won't get replies.
- Submit links to relevant work. Please direct us to specific works, not a general portfolio.
With the current volume, we can't respond to everyone. We only have time for applications that:
- Are interesting. For god sakes, you're an artist. Show us.
- Are concise.
- Demonstrate a unique point of view.
- Don't begin with "Hi, I'm applying to the job posting." We know.