We're hiring a top-notch content marketing writer
Required: A deep knowledge of software startups.
Bring us your ambitious, your adept, your ravenous, and your willing. If you have a craving for knowledge and want to use the power of storytelling to impact the world, come join us!
Calling all writers
We are Find A Way Media and we're an incubator for top writing talent that masquerades as a content marketing agency. Every day we pour our hearts into writing the most effective articles on Earth for clients. In doing so, we're each putting in our 10,000 hours and learning how to spread knowledge. What we do with that power is up to us. If you join us, it's up to you.
The job particulars
- Based in NYC
- Flexible schedule and lots of perks
- Compensation $60 to 100k, based upon experience
- Have an impact with a growing company
We're in our early growth phase and right now, we need someone with genuine experience in digital marketing, sales, sales automation, business development, technology, SaaS, or social influencing. While we'd love to accept all great writers, we find that there is no substitute for working at just such a company. You'll need to write as if you are one of them and anything short of true authenticity typically starves the writing of credible details. You must have:
- Experience working at and writing for B2B or B2C software companies.
- Knowledge of various sales and marketing software and why companies purchase them.
- The ability to write well (seems obvious, but isn't).
As an example, here are a few articles we've written:
Who are we looking for?
We need uncommonly talented writers. That is, someone who can take a client's hot topic, grab an analogy off the street, and blend the two into a crispy crème brûlée of a mouthwatering art-piece article. Something that makes the client swoon and drives leads.
That sort of a writer.
If you're our kind of knife-fighting wordsmith, we could use someone like you. Stop being selfish and apply already, would ya'?
But first, here are some qualifications:
- Tell us why. Applications without a personal statement won't get replies (sorry, given the volume, we just don't have time).
- Make your profile punchy. If you can't do it for yourself, what's to make us think you can do it for our clients?
- Submit links to relevant work.
- Before you commit, take a look at the blog. Get a feel for it, choose a post, and tell us what you'd improve.
Alright, we're done. Back to the top with you -- apply already!
With the current volume, we can't respond to everyone. We only have time for applications that are:
- Interesting. For god sakes, you're a writer. Show us.
- Don't use passive voice.
- Demonstrate your software experience.
- Don't begin with "Hi, I'm writing in response to ..."